2nd child-level navigation FOUNDRY

Hi guys, I have an issue that I can’t use a 2nd child-level navigation at the Navigation Bar (Foundry). The Navigation Bar supports one parent-level and one-child level but not a 2nd child-level. Can someone recommend a Stack to do so at Foundry (horizontal navigation). Looking forwards to know…

The Navigation Bar is currently the only horizontal navigation in Foundry. It supports, as you mentioned, one parent-level and one child-level of navigation. This it to keep things simple and easy to navigate on mobile displays. It is pretty much the standard with things like Bootstrap.

If you have to have more levels of child navigation and can’t reorganize you might check out the Slide Navigation stack.

Thanks for the prompt reply Adam, would this not be something possible to do at an updated; the possibility of 2nd child-level navigation at the Navigation Bar.
Or a stack to do so for Foundry.

This would be a great feauture and would limit his limitations, more freedom on design and structure of a website: 2nd child-level navigation at the Navigation Bar. Hope will see this in the near future of Foundry. Please consider this feature Adam.
Thanks so much in advance.

NB. Have been trying the vertical Slide navigation stack but not good to me for my website structure.

The way it is setup currently follows what many of the frameworks like Bootstrap and Zurb’s Foundation do. It is best to keep things as simple as possible. Lots and lots of drop down 2nd-, 3rd-, etc, child-level navigation items are going to over complicate your navigation on smaller screens like iPhones as the space on these mobile devices is limited.

This would be a great feauture and would limit his limitations, more freedom on design and structure of a website: 2nd child-level navigation at the Navigation Bar. Hope will see this in the near future of Foundry. Please consider this feature Adam.

This isn’t something that is on the current road map for the Navigation Bar stack. Sorry. Does that rule it out forever? No. It just isn’t something that is a high priority right now.