4th Level Navigation Stack by Yuzool

Ok thanks.

I’ll give your suggestions a try.

Wow. What a great group.

Thanks so much for the constructive suggestions. The site has been updated and looks even better than before!

You’re right - Chroma is a very complex stack, and I almost gave up and came back here to ask how to do what I wanted. Instead I kept at it, and an hour later figured out how MegaMenu and Chroma interact (what controls what, since they’re nested) and how to produce exactly the effect I was looking for.

This is an amazing resource and I’m very thankful for all the constructive suggestions and advice. Potion Pack gave me MegaMenu and Anchor to do a clean, continual scrolling design, Chroma (free!) allowed me to do overlays, transitions and transparency in a way that the Yuzool Navigation stack can’t compete with.

The site is up and live at: www.legvoldconsulting.com

2 Likes

Hi Surf, good job but just a little comment, your Instagram icon redirects to your Twitter account.
Regards

Hi Tino,

yes, I did that on purpose. 3 social media icons looks better than 2 visually and design-wise, but there are only 2 accounts. Thanks for taking the time to click around and discover that.

1 Like