Accordion Foundry 2 Not Working

Because I was in the middle of rebuilding my site from scratch when Foundry 3 came out, I have been trying to finish it with Foundry 2. As an aside, it appears that the online help for the Foundry 2 tools have disappeared, so I’m having to fly blind on inserting some of the stacks to see what they do. However, that isn’t my main problem. I’m trying to build a page of “Projects” that I’ve done and thought that using the Accordion stack would be a good way to go about having a list of them that clients can select and look at the details if they wish. My problem is that no matter what I do, I can’t get the Accordions to open in Preview mode. They also don’t work if I have the page opened in Safari. If anyone has any idea how to fix this, I’d appreciate it. I have very limited time to work on the site rebuild due to courses and students, so experimenting with solving issues like this really cut into my rebuild time.

All of the Foundry 2 Documentation is still online. There’s a link to it from the current Foundry 3 documentation page.

We’ll need to see the site’s live URL at a bare minimum to be able to help you. When you reply to this post let us know where we can find the page that has this problem.

Additionally it is always helpful to have the project file on hand when troubleshooting problems as well. To provide us a copy of that project file create a ZIP file containing your the project file for your site. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply as well when you send the live URL to the problem page.

Hi, that’s great news about the Foundry 2 help. I was using the “Show Online Help” from RapidWeaver and kept getting 404 errors. Thanks for the link. I don’t have a live URL for the page with the Accordion stack. My old site is completely different from what I am trying to build to replace it. I’ll try to get the site packaged up via Zip and post a link as soon as I can.

Here is the link to the zipped project file. With any kind of luck you will be able to access it here:
https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0a1RjGcO9LPnSn7tkceA3bmlg#Shared_Files

Unfortunately that is not a download link. It is trying to add it to my iCloud drive. One of the services I mentioned above will create a download link.

OK, I hope this works, I haven’t used dropbox in a few years and don’t have a paid account. However, supposedly it has let me copy a link to the file. Here it is:

Just loaded up your project and took a look. After finding your Accordion I went to preview mode and all seems A-OKAY here. Here’s a quick video I recorded: https://d.pr/v/Hy0ju9

Seems to be in working order here. Have you tried restarting RapidWeaver?

I can’t believe it. Quitting RapidWeaver and restarting it has fixed the issue. I just did the Apple security update a few days ago and with the recent restart, I didn’t think to quit RW. Thank you so much for checking this out for me, I know you are very busy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.