Accordion jumps 250px up, why?

It also appears when using the tabs stack as well.

Video: http://radmonkeystudio.com/error.mov

Yes, I would expect that, as Tabs uses anchor links as well. The bug deals with anchor links.

i have the same issue.

Like I mentioned @BendeParis, it is a bug and will be addressed with the next update. The next update is pretty large at this point with some major changes. Pretty far along into that update so it could be a little while until it releases, but just hang in there and we’ll get it all taken care of. :+1:

2 Likes

Adam: I realize you don’t know for sure, and things can change, but can you provide a very general estimate when this might happen? Likely within one month? Likely within 3 months? Likely within 6 months?

I’m starting a new project in early June and this info will help me do some pre-planning. I realize things may change so your estimate right now may be “off” and things could easily take longer/shorter than today’s guesstimate.

@mitchellm – I don’t really give release dates, estimates, etc. It only leads to rage or disappointment if life intervenes and / or things run late. I like to release things once they get good, solid testing and all of the support materials (documentation, videos, etc) are ready for public consumption (as much as possible of course).

Are you looking for an estimate in relation to the Accordion bug? If so, that should not keep you from starting a new project.

Understood. I have no idea what’s included in the next update so I was only interested in the Accordion bug. I’ll move ahead using my current timeline.

@mitchellm: You should be fine.