Accordion stack inside an accordion stack?

It seems to work OK on a very small test page, but is it really OK to have an Accordion stack inside another Accordion Stack?
I couldn’t find anything about this on the documentation page.
(I use the S4S Switcher stack to create nested accordions right now, but it would be a lot easier to make different looking accordions with the Foundry Accordion)
Thanks

I believe I tested this pretty thoroughly before: around July/Aug last year. I didn’t notice any problems. Adam can certainly correct me if I’m wrong.

It should work OK. I don’t know if I could recommend this as an intuitive layout for visitors myself, but if done right I suppose it could work.

Thanks for the replies mitchellm and Adam.
Adam, you say “I don’t know if I could recommend this as an intuitive layout for visitors …”
This is what I am trying to come to grips with on my site - an intuitive layout for business with a lot of product categories and subgroups and brands.
This is where I thought nested accordions might be useful.
Anyway, this probably isn’t the thread to explore such a broad web design topic.

I think it can be a good idea to nest them. Maccaferri uses it under their “Related Documents” and it works, although in this instance it was not needed.

1 Like