Alloy 3 Droplets stack

Hi @elixirgraphics I can’t get the banner stack droplets image to populate, I have done everything but it didn’t show up, thanks in advance.

Here is a link to the project file to my iCloud documents:
mildskys.rw8.zip (243.7 KB)

Hi there @memorgan77

Thanks for the project file. That should help some. I will need a copy of your droplets folder from your server however so I have the data on hand for testing that you’re having trouble with. Download that folder via FTP and make a ZIP file of the folder and send that over using a service like Dropbox, Droplr, WeTransfer, etc. and then I can upload things here and have a look.

I couldn’t find droplets folder on my server, however, I have tried republishing all files still not appearing, I will have to create this project from scratch as it is test project to get myself familiar with Alloy 3.

Screenshot of files using FileZilla below, I will redo everything and see if droplets folder will be published.

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 15.47.18

The droplets folder will be created, if it does not exist, when you create a droplet in the Editor. I’m assuming you’ve created the droplet in the Editor and saved it?

What version of PHP is running on your server?

You are right, the droplets folder was created in the editor’s folder, so I deleted the entire project since it’s a test project and started from scratch so everything was fine, now I can see the droplets banners and images now…Thanks for your help Adam.

1 Like

Glad you got it sorted. :+1:

Thanks again appreciate :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.