Alloy additional blog page

Hi I have a client request to use 2 different blogs on the website one for news and one as a guestbook. The first i set up was the guestbook which works fine however the News blog now picks up all the Guestbook entries! so either i have done some stupid error or you can only have one blog per website ?

Good morning @iMediaNamibia – You can definitely have multiple blogs per site. You just have to make sure that you’re setting a different Posts folder location for each of the blogs in the main Alloy control center stack, otherwise both blogs will pull their posts from the same folder.

One thing to note though is that you definitely cannot have more than one blog per page. They have to be on their own separate pages.

Thanks Adam and ita a great product. A

Not a problem at all! Glad you’re enjoying Alloy!

Hi Adam just been looking for the Posts folder location for each of the blogs in the main Alloy control center stack, but cannot see where this is can you prehaps send a screenshot. Alan

thanks thats now sorted, one more question the 'view" box is not showing ! see https://www.0811285299.com/edit/

Sorted out the view button so dont worry. thanks A

Glad you got things figured out. Hope you have a nice rest of the day.