Alloy Blog images not showing

I am having issues with uploading images to the blog in the editor page, the images are not large as its been optimised to 76kb however, its not showing.
What image format is required for the blog image?

Hi @memorgan77

This is commonly cause by incorrect setup and configuration of the publishing URLs in RapidWeaver. Ensure that you’ve got the correct URLs for your site configured in both the General and Publishing settings inside RapidWeaver. I would suggest watching through the Quick Start videos for Alloy and following along step-by-step replicating the setup, but using your on credentials, site URLs, etc. This will ensure you’re configuring everything as you should.

If you’ve done this and are sure your URLs are correct then we’ll need a copy of your project file and a URL to the live blog page to troubleshoot your problem further.

In the event you need to send your project file create a ZIP file containing it. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply, along with a link to the blog page. Also let us know what version of PHP you’re running. You should be on v7.

JPG or PNG.

Thanks I can confirm that the URL path solved the problem. I initially published my files to a folder path which wasn’t specified on the Website URL.

1 Like

Glad to hear it. This is the absolute most common cause and I think overlooked by many. Seems innocuous, but it is definitely important. :+1:

Absolutely! Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.