Alloy Blog page not showing blog posts created on the editor page

OK STUMP THE NEW USER… I have followed the videos in the documentation area, I have created the blog page, have the foundry stack the alloy stack, the margin stack, the banner stack, the editor stack per the documentation (on 1 page) on the blog page foundry stack, the alloy stack, conditional stack, the margins stack, banner stacks another container stack, margins stack, blog entries stack.
if you go to my website hitps://glennthomas.us/blog/index.php no entries do not show up. I have 2 entries that are published in the editor page… the Post folder is in the PUBLIC_HTML folder along with the blog folder, and the editor folder…
what did I break

What php version are you using? I believe 7.4 is the supported version.

7.4.3 is the php version in place

Without more information it will be quite hard to help out as PHP is server-side code and we cannot see it here by visiting the provided URL. If you could provide the following it will assist in troubleshooting your problem:

• A copy of your project file. Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.
  • Error Log File. Please provide a copy of your PHP error log file. If you’re not familiar where your particular host stores this, you’ll need to reference their documentation or contact them as this varies from host to host.
  • Your Host. Let us know who your host is. I truly hope you’re not using GoDaddy. They are notorious for poor PHP installations and problems.

My initial guesses though, would be, if you’re definitely running PHP v7.4:

• Something was missed or not properly configured when building the page.
  • Something is not properly setup in your PHP install or not supported by your host.

Provide the requested items and information above and I will have a look when I get to the office in the morning.

1 Like

how do I upload the files for you to review ??

Hey Adam… I got it to work!! when I copied the stacks entries from the Alloy v3 - Example One file I missed a couple of entries… once I figured that out I made it work… Blog | Welcome To The Thomas Family Site

Thank you for the hints

never mind I figured that out … lol

Glad you got it sorted! :tada:

In the future if you need to send a project file you can do so by using Dropbox, WeTransfer or a similar service to create a download link for us to look at. This is unfortunately necessary as project files can often be quite large in size.

Thanks Adam… silly question? Can the alloy blog page the home page on a website? I think it would take modifications to the alloy stack? If not I may have another way of making it work lol
Thank you again !

Yea it will work fine as the home page.