Alloy discounted during the Covid-19 crisis

I’ve decided to steeply discount Alloy from $79 to $35 during this Covid-19 crisis. As more people are building sites for businesses, churches, loved ones, etc., a lot of those people are also looking to set up blogs on their sites to keep in touch with the outside world.

Since Alloy is really quick and easy to setup and use I hope this will help you all in building those blogs in a timely fashion.

For now the discount will expire on June 30, 2020 since I have to give discounts and expiration in the system. If things are still bad at that time I’ll extend the discount further. The discount will be automatically applied during check out after you’ve supplied your name and email address on the first page of the checkout popup.

I’ve got lots of tutorials for Alloy available on YouTube in their own playlist, as well as on the Alloy site itself, but I will embed a few below to make them quickly accessible here as well.

You can purchase Alloy here on the Alloy site.

Stay safe during these trying times everyone.

13 Likes

Great initiative Adam, It was the only thing I still needed :ok_hand:t2:

Cheers

1 Like

@TINO Alloy is great! I think you will thoroughly enjoy it. The markdown online editor that Adam has created is brilliant and a pleasure to work with.

2 Likes

Does it make sense to put this on the realmac forum for more visitors?

Thank you very much Adam for your generosity in these very difficult moments.

Keep safe

1 Like

Thanks Adam. I bought Alloy last year, and can thoroughly recommend it, especially at such a generous discount! :+1:

1 Like

Great idea. Just purchased a copy :)) All the best for you, Jürgen

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Missing topper image preview

Thanks very much Adam. I’m going to have some of this!

1 Like

Thank you Adam. You are a really good person. At this time, the COVID-19 coronavirus, it can bring out the very best in people and sadly, the worst.
My non-profit is not specifically for COVID-19 but for systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease, related to MS, rheumatoid arthritis & others. We are in the most vulnerable group.
I wish you & your family to stay safe and be well as all our community.
With good wishes,
Ros

1 Like

What a good deal, seems great value. I will purchase this later in the week. Your very supportive Adam. I am very please that I have gone the Foundry pathway.

1 Like

As a rheumatology-oriented internist, I wonder if yours is a private blog or if there is a possibility to access it.

Best regards

I bought it a few days ago. After several trials and errors, I must say it’s a pleasure to work with Alloy. Very useful in this crisis.
Thank you Adam!

1 Like

Thanks Adam! I purchased today and just got the mechanics of my site set up. Your videos are VERY helpful.

2 Likes

Alloy is fantastic. If you don’t already own it, now is the time go grab it.

5 Likes

… Alloy purchase made, even better than the expectations. Great job, congratulations Adam :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks!! It’s only going to get better!!

1 Like