Alloy-Page not visible

Hi,
I also licensed ALLOY :-)))))) and did a first little test.

My problem is that the page is displayed locally (preview in Safari) correctly (without blog entries), but the web server blog.animal-office.at displays only a blank page.

Ask for a hint what I’m doing wrong. Permissions?

Best regards
Gerhard

Hi the @Gerhard — Does your host offer PHP for your account? If so, what version are you running? You’ll need v5.6 at a minimum.

If it doesn’t offer PHP or they don’t have it installed you will not be able to use Alloy as it is a requirement.

If you do have PHP running on your server and it is v5.6 or newer, then I’ll move to my next question — did you follow through the tutorial videos step-by-step when you setup Alloy? If not I would suggest going through the tutorial videos, following along with them as you set it up.

Hello Adam,

• Installed PHP version on the server is 7.0
  • I have worked through “all” tutorials :slight_smile:
  • as I said, the page is displayed locally in the “Safari preview”.

Gerhard

Are you running MAMP on your Mac? I ask, because without it Safari should not be displaying the PHP.

That said, if you send me your project file I can have a look and publish a test to my server.

Also, if it is available to you, try updating to PHP v7.3.

Hello Adam,

I could clarify that was a wrong webspace info regarding PHP.

With the main domain animal-offic.at the provider PHP 7.0 is activated, with the subdomain blog.animal-office.at only PHP 5.4.x was activated

After correction, the page will now be displayed correctly.

Thanks for your support
Best regards from Austria
Gerhard

1 Like

Glad to help, and glad you found where things went wrong.

1 Like