Backdrop and iPad

Hello, when i used backdrop with image, on pc is’t ok but on ipad and iphone the image is not clear. Also when i used a background in Foundry, on ipad is the image not clear. How can i force this. You can watching on www.uwkapper.be

Hallo, ik heb niet echt antwoorden op je vragen, maar toch even zeggen dat jouw website er mooi begint uit te zien, zal een leuke site worden :smile:

1 Like

@Ribse – Does this problem occur if you disable the locked background feature?

Hello, when disable the locked background, it’s work. :slight_smile: And what about the background in Foundry, you see it on page vb2
Greetz, Ribse

Hallo Tino, is een voorbeeld site voor kappers om op een goedkopen manier een website te hebben. Enkel teksten en foto’s aanpassen.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, when disable the locked background, it’s work.

I’ll take a look at a possible fix for this. It will likely end up being the same solution as the Banner stack wherein it becomes a non-locked image on mobile devices, as the devices do not provide good support for locked backgrounds natively.

And what about the background in Foundry, you see it on page vb2

The image is set to cover the entirety of the site background. Since the site background is now much longer on the mobile device it is being upscaled to cover the entire background.

Think I have a fix for this. The fix would do as I mentioned, making the backdrop images that are “locked” become unlocked, normal images on mobile devices. This is how the Banner stack is handled currently. I will try to have this in the next update.

2 Likes