Backdrop Stack empty

macOS 12.5.1
RW Classic 8.10.3 (21012)

Two identical stacks pages: on one page the image in the backtrop stack is not saved. Every time I close RW and open it again, it is gone on one page. On the other, same page and also on further pages the image remains.

What could be the reason for this? In the backtrop stack there is a margins stack which is empty. I just made the height with the margins in breakpoints so that the image is visible from backdrop. In both cases I have images from Unsplash, but saved and adjusted them locally and only then dragged them into the image area from the Backdrop stack.

I just recently switched to RW Classic. This has never happened to me before. Possibly it is related to this?

Empty Backdrop

Backdrop with picture

This seems like it would have to do with image storage by the Stacks plugin in the project file. Backdrop doesn’t have any control over this unfortunately. I would suggest packaging up the project file and sending it to Isaiah at YourHead so he can take a look at it.

Ok, thanks Adam. As soon as this happens again, I will send the file to Yourhead. Unfortunately it is not absolutely traceable for me and at the moment the image remains in the stack.

OK. Sounds like a plan. It might not be a bad idea to let him know you experienced the problem though in case there’s something he can do for you. I know others are having problems as well with images disappearing from Stacks-based pages.

Ok, thanks for the tip! At the moment it seems strangely no longer happen but I’ll let him know.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.