Banner not loading the same on each page

Can anyone give me some insight here.

I have created all my pages to have the same banner. All the settings are the same however two of the pages aren’t following the setting as the rest of the pages when published. However show up fine when showing in the simulator.

Did you try “publish all” to make sure everything is published again? Otherwise you may check if you have two index files for these pages. In this case, delete the older one.

Good suggestions by @Fuellemann above.

Additionally if you continue to have a problem provide us with the following so we can help out:

• Theme name.
  • URL to live site (one to a “working” page and one to a “broken” page).
  • A ZIP file containing your project file: Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Thank you very much to both of you for your input. I appreciate the quick input.
I did try the ‘publish all’ this morning and the problem seems to have resolved itself.
I am using the Foundry control panel and building my pages from there. There is still a lot I am trying to learn together my pages working the way I would like them too but slowly getting there. This was a bit of a curveball when the site did not publish as I thought it would, especially as each page was a copy then modified the elements that needed changing.
Cheers Shane

1 Like