Blog login button not working

I posted my blog and the login button does not work!
It sends me to an error page.

It seems that the root file is different than where the login button links.

the main link is index_files but clicking the button simply looks for files.

Can someone from elixir help with this?

Hi @johnsellers

Have you followed the Editor Quick Start videos step by step? Made sure the Editor is a top level page and not nested? File name for the page is index.php and not something else? If you’ve made sure you’ve done these things then I’ll need to see your project file in order to see where you have gone astray.

In that case provide me a copy of your project file please.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

I would rather not post my file publicly, is it possible to send the wetransfer link to you through email?

You can also click on Adam’s profile picture and click the message button to send him the link through the forum. Messages are private.

As @DLH points out, sending it via direct message will work perfect. The caveat here though is that I won’t be able to look at until I’m back in the office on Tuesday after the 3-day holiday weekend.

I deleted the blog and all the files and re-uploaded and it worked! Thanks for the help anyways!

1 Like

Good to hear. Sounds like you had something setup incorrectly and redoing it cleared it up. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.