Button and floating shadow

I’ve divided my page into multiple columns and within each of those I have a Header stack, a Paragraph stack, and a Button stack. On each button, I color it and give it a “floating shadow” and some animation.

If I put four columns of data (Header, Paragraph, Button), the bottom two column buttons don’t have a floating shadow. But if I insert a dummy group (say in column 3 as shown) then all is fine.

Suggestions?

@Mark75219 Hi Mark, On your Columns / Grid Stack Deselect “Hide Overflow”

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried toggling it off and on; neither state impacted the shadow problem :frowning:

@Mark75219 – Share your project file for us to have a look at.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Just got your project file @Mark75219

As @egomade suggested above, you have both of the Columns / Grid tools that are surrounding your button set to Hide Overflow. Turn that setting off on both of the Columns / Grid tools that your button is within and your shadow will appear as expected.

1 Like

Yep, you’re right. I missed the fact that had nested the Column/Grid tool within a Column/Grid tool . . . thanks for the quick turnaround.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.