Capsule Stack Label Problems

I’m wondering if anyone else has run into a problem with the Capsule stack where if you have the option to have both SHOW and HIDE labels, and you use the Close Other Capsules option, the labels can end up out of sync.

I open a Capsule, then go and open a different one, which correctly closes the first one opened, but the label on the first one, that had been closed by Capsule, does not switch it still says HIDE instead of OPEN.

Hi @handshaper

Please provide me a project file for testing that I can look at when I get into the office tomorrow morning. This will help me try and sort out your problem.

How do I send the project?

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Sorry, I don’t have any of those services and I cannot get the Dropbox installer to install it. The project is tiny at around 54KB!

All it has in it are two Capsule Toggles and two Capsule Content stacks inside a BLANK theme.

OK, finally got Dropbox loaded, here is the link to the project.

Morning Robin –

You don’t need to have them, they are free services. You just have to visit the website for them. That is why I recommend them.

You’ve sent me plenty of projects in the past. Whatever way works for you is fine. I only suggest those, like I said because projects are quite large uaully, and those are all free options.

Thanks. I’ve just sat down to work. I’ll grab this file and have a look in a moment or two.

Just shot you a direct message with a test version of Capsule and instructions for installing. Let me know how it goes.

How’d it go with that Capsule update I sent over for you to try?

It worked perfectly. I sent two responses sorry you obviously didn’t get them, mahalo!

Yeah, didn’t get anything. If you replied by email to the DMs from the site, that is likely the problem. The forum doesn’t allow that purposefully.

Glad to hear it worked out for you. I’ll try to issue a wider update for this sometime soon. It doesn’t seem like this has been a problem for others since this is the first it was noticed. :joy:

As a quick update – I’ve pushed this fix out to all users as Capsule v1.2.0. :+1:

I guess if someone was not using the Open Close label options they might not notice the problem.

Glad it is fixed and working well now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.