Changing link colo(u)r

Hello everyone

I have a bit of an issue with link colours when set in the Paragraph stack. My Primary colour is set to a bright yellow (don’t ask - it works for me!) but this is the colour that Foundry 3 is choosing for the link colour, and as you can imagine this is pretty much invisible against a white background. I know I can change background colours, and have done this as a work around but I wondered if a bit of Blacksmith magic might allow me to change the colour of these links. The ‘normal’ links on the site use the ‘Info’ colour which is a nice legible blue - it is only these markdown links that are created in the Paragraph stack that are causing me the problem.
Does anyone have the solution to this please?

Thanks for reading

Al

Provide me a copy of your project file please so that I can see what you’re referencing and see how you’ve configured things.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for me. Paste that download link in your reply.

When you send that along, please send a screenshot showing the exact section you’re having trouble with please to I can zero in on it.

Hi Adam

I replied to the email you sent me, hopefully you will receive the link OK from that.

Many thanks

Al

That is a no reply email for the forum. Send via reply here or direct message.

Hi Adam

I’ve sent you a direct message, I did think perhaps the email wasn’t going to work :wink:

Thanks

Al

Sorry to make you send your project file. I think late last night when I read this you were reporting a bug. Sorry about that.

You can change the link color settings in the Control Center to use whatever color preset, or custom color you like. This is outlined in the documentation for the Control Center in the Links section.

The settings in the Control Center are found here:

1 Like

Hi Adam

This is fantastic, exactly what I was looking for, I apologise for not finding it myself in the documentation. It is all these fine points of adjustment that make Foundry 3 such a joy to work with - it feels comfortable like a home you have lived in for a while, but with all these little cupboards you didn’t know existed that contain little gems. Well, something like that :grinning:

Many thanks

Al

4 Likes

Awww, thanks! That means a lot @alheron! Really appreciate that. No problem at all. Glad that go it sorted for you. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@elixirgraphics Maybe you can add options for background color of links?

That’s pretty niche in the grand scheme of things. Probably better just to do it in Blacksmith.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.