Column stacking in Landscape vs Portrait, mobile

I’m starting to build in Foundry, and have been reading about break point decisions ruling the framework. I understand Foundry does not implement Bootstrap Extra Small in the column stack.

Is there a Foundry method for getting two columns to show in landscape orientation, and stacked single in portrait? I’m looking for best practice here.

I know I can use the columns from other stacks developers. I’m just not sure if that is the best method :slight_smile:

Thanks so much,
Yon

There is not a way to specify landscape vs portrait mode. The breakpoints are width based.

Hi Adam,
I understand the browser pixel width is the break point, extra small vs small… I’m wondering if there Foundry way to design for this?

I have read many of your comments regarding breakpoints and why you have structured Foundry this way… so sorry if this is really the same question repackaged :slight_smile:

-Yon

The breakpoints are what they are. I’m not sure what to add in this instance. You can set the number of columns for the mobile (less than 48em), tablet (48 - 62 em) and desktop (62em and larger) breakpoints. There’s nothing in between those settings.

Thanks, I’ll make do. And hopefully adapt too.