Considering Shutter Stack

Hello

I am new to rapidweaver and I would like to have a photogallery on some. pages of my website. Basically, I write a bout a project, and want some pictures added on that page. People on the Realmac forum have been suggesting Shutterstack. From what I understand, with this stack, I can have a photogallery on a styled text page. Correct? I made a mockup of what I would like to do.

No, Shutter is a Stacks page addon. It will not work on a Styled Text page type. You’d need the Stacks plug-in from YourHead Software to use Shutter.

Indeed, you are. right. I have Yourhead Stacks so it should work for me then correct?

@sitebuilder Yes, you can use Shutter if you have stacks. Keep in mind when you add a “something” it won’t be an image, but an image gallery. Shutter is very powerful and has lots of different options so it’s important that your read the documentation on Shutter: Shutter Stacks addon for RapidWeaver

1 Like

Indeed, you are. right. I have Yourhead Stacks so it should work for me then correct?

Yes, but it needs to be added to a Stacks page only, not a styled text page.

1 Like

I would highly recommend Shutter. As well as being a lovely gallery stack, of which there are a few in the RW world now, it also handles thumbnail creation, which is an absolute killer feature.

I added a Shutter powered gallery page to my recent Foundry project, Create. and also talked about Shutter in a recent blog post..

1 Like