Contact form trouble

hi all, keep getting this error message in preview, when I’ve drop in any Contact From into the stacks.
:thinking: Any ideas?

Hi @James249 – Please share you project file with me. Create a ZIP file containing the project file (this is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site). After making the ZIP file use WeTransfer to create a download link of that ZIP file and then share that link here.

1 Like

Hi Adam @elixirgraphics , heres a link to the Zip folder. Its the ‘Contact’ page throwing this up.
Thanks for taking a look:

Your SVG is causing the problem, not the form itself. Remove this bit of code from your SVG image that you’ve inserted into your footer:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!-- Generator: Adobe Illustrator 24.2.1, SVG Export Plug-In . SVG Version: 6.00 Build 0)  -->
1 Like

Brilliant, thank you Adam. Thats fixed it.
Theres no way i’d have spotted that. Much appreciated

When in doubt just start deleting things until you find the problem item. Then you can troubleshoot further from there. That’s all I did with this one, as I was positive the form should work fine since I made a test project with just the form to verify nothing was screwy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.