Create Static Footer - Page Content Flows Behind

I have an image that could span a 1200 pixel width and about 300 pixels high that I want at the bottom of the page that remains static, and any page content can scroll up and down behind it.
I have all the Foundry stacks and other addins from Elixir, but haven’t found a way to accomplish this.

Any ideas as to how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance.

Check the documentation for the Sticky Content tool:

https://foundry.elixirgraphics.com/documentation/sticky-content/

1 Like

I thought that I had been through all the stacks in Foundry and I missed this one. JUST what I needed. Thanks Adam.

1 Like

Glad to hear it. Remember – 300 px is quite tall on a mobile display. So test it on a small device to make sure you’re not covering 1/3 or more of the screen.

2 Likes

Just one more quick question. An image is stuck to the bottom of the page, but there is still a small white space below the image, even with the image cropped to not have white space. There is no padding nor margins set for the footer, so how do I get it to actually be at the bottom?

Oops…the image stack had a base margin. I removed that. I am okay. Thanks again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.