Disqus & TCMS Blog?

I was curious if the Discqus stack in Foundry Potion Pack works with Total CMS blogs or if I need to use Joe Workman’s stack.

The Discqus stack from Elixirs Foundry, only works with the Foundry theme and stacks.

I’m using TCMS with Foundry.

Hey there @SanityBox – No, the Disqus stack is not meant to be used for a commenting system for other CMSes as you’re looking to use it for.

1 Like

Thanks. I had just bought Joe Workman’s stack when I realized I had one in the potion pack. This makes me feel better - I didn’t buy it for nothing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t use any CMS packages, myself, so there may be a way to make it work, but that said, that isn’t what it was designed with… though the Disqus stack may have more use in the future within Foundry.

2 Likes

I have a pair of clients now on TCMS, and while I love the ability to build out the back end, and the use of Macros and the power it has, I don’t like Foundation… or rather, not since Foundry got released. I’m not sure how to articulate it, but I just much prefer to working with Foundry. I think it’s just your design aesthetic. I dunno. Anyway, thanks for the quick replies guy. I’ve got it working with Joe’s stack now, but still within Foundry. :slight_smile:

Its confirmed. The next Potion Pack will have a fully-fledged CMS system. :wink:

LOL. No, sorry @Bioguy, no CMS here.

1 Like