I’m trying to gauge people’s interest in Foundry’s Dark Mode features. For myself I find the feature to interesting on the whole, but I don’t find myself drawn to implement it on my sites as I usually have a specific look I’m going for.
So, I’m looking for feedback for future development, as right now I don’t know how important this feature really is…
- Do you use the Dark Mode settings?
- If so, how often? Every site? Every page you make?
- Are the Dark Mode feature practical and useful or are they more of a gimmick?
- What is your goal when using the settings?
- If you don’t use them, is there a reason? Is there something that would make you want to use them?
- Would you be impacted negatively if future stacks didn’t incorporate Dark Mode options?
Any and all feedback is welcome.