E-commerce project for a company, which stacks, theme, etc to use on Foundry

Hi Foundry community, a question;

Explaining a bit more in detail:
I’m working on an e-commerce project for a company on RW7 but don’t look like it’s gonna to work for me (using Boutique theme, stacks 3 etc stacks but don’t give me enough freedom to design) so was thinking to give it a go on Foundation or Foundry. Probably will decide on Foundry but not sure yet.
Would be for an IT Business & Business Solutions company, marketing agency and e-commerce/ web store with client’s document management integration. And with integration of all payments methods, will be required.

So my question: which extra stacks related to this kind of business would you recommend to work with Foundry. Will need also, CMS (Total CMS), RapidCard Pro4 Advanced, etc. If any recommendation would be great.

And finally for which to go; Foundation or Foundry. -As a Foundry community is Foundry really better than Foundation, what are your arguments, plus and pro’s ?
Thanks so much

Hey there @TINO!

So my question: which extra stacks related to this kind of business would you recommend to work with Foundry. Will need also, CMS (Total CMS), RapidCard Pro4 Advanced, etc. If any recommendation would be great.

I’m sure people will all have their own recommendations for products that they might use. I’ll offer up mine:

CMS: Armadillo
Ecommerce: CartLoom

Search the Community site for these and you’ll find them: http://rapidweavercommunity.com

You’ll probably bump into other things you might want to add to your site as you go along. These are my recommendations for the categories you listed.

And finally for which to go; Foundation or Foundry. -As a Foundry community is Foundry really better than Foundation, what are your arguments, plus and pro’s ?

My goal for this forum is to offer my customers support for my products. I also want to keep this a cordial community. The Realmac forum is a great place to debate questions like this. This forum isn’t really the place for that though, just as I would not expect the Foundation forum to be a good place to debate this sort of thing either.

The Realmac forum is a pretty neutral ground for discussions like these, so I would highly encourage you to head there to discuss it. Hope you can understand.

2 Likes