Editor not rendering correctly

I am having trouble with the editor page not rendering correctly. I have been using PHP 7.4. Not sure what I have changed . The page renders like this

Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks
bob safion

Looks like there could be a javascript error on the page, but without being able to see the live page I can’t do much more than guess. If you’d like to share a link to the Editor and provide me a temporary login I can take a look. Send me a DM with the information.

Adam

Hopefully, this will give you access to editor

http://robertsafion.com/Editor/index.php?tab=blog

[redacted]

Thanks
b

Yes, you have a javascript error on the page.

First thing I would do is the simplest – Do a Republish All Files from RapidWeaver. This’ll make sure RW didn’t miss anything on the first upload. Mistakes happen. Then go back and try it again.

If that doesn’t clear it up, send me a copy of your project file.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for me. Send me an email with that ZIP file at: adam at elixirgraphics dot com

Adam

I start with the republish and let you know
Thanks
b

Adam
Yep, that did it. Good to go

Thanks a million as always !
Bob

No problem. Likely that your original publishing just missed a file or something. Glad you’re up and running. :+1::+1:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.