How can I Equalize Cards in the Columns & Grid tool stack?

hey all!

can anyone give me a hint how to i can i Equalize Cards in Columns & Grid tool stack?

i have been stuck here for some time now.

Live-Preview

thanks!

This has been answered. A simple search of the forum for your problem will give you the answer.

3 Likes

many thank you for our help @Steve_J

now a short question to @elixirgraphics

is it normal that 400 lines of script text are written into the source code when i am using the equalize stack?

get a full overview → view-source:https://www.reisetrends.net

from line 901 till 1367

Not sure I am understanding your questions. Are you asking if comments in code is normal? If so, yes. If that’s not what you mean, then please elaborate.

2 Likes

exactly, the question was if it is right - that all this code is visible when i am using the F3 equalize tool.

I was wondering because you can’t see this code otherwise… only if you use the equalize tool.

In building Equalize I used a library for parts as to not reinvent the wheel. Those are code comments placed there by the author of the library used in Equalize. I do the same for code I write as well. I wrote the open course code for the Whimsy tool’s animations and I commented the heck out of that code, too. It is how authors document their code, as well as leave reminders, instructions, etc for themselves and others. They’re just code comments – literally nothing to bother over.

2 Likes

It is a comment. Not executable code. It has no bearing on the performance of the stack or a website. For gosh sake don’t go digging around into the libraries of your Mac. You’ll be appalled by what you will find. Maybe a white paper on bitcoin or something.

2 Likes