Fatal Error on site

I have some serious issues after moving site to new domain.
www.stigmakaffe.no

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function rel2abs() in /private/var/folders/58/nqcc6pp53dlc64kr5zfymxqc0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/1289/document-0x7ffd923171a0/RWDocumentPagePreview/blog/index.php:1541 Stack trace: #0 /Users/bjorn/Documents/RW8/RapidWeaver 8.app/Contents/Resources/RWWebServerLaunch.php(175): include() #1 {main} thrown in /private/var/folders/58/nqcc6pp53dlc64kr5zfymxqc0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/1289/document-0x7ffd923171a0/RWDocumentPagePreview/blog/index.php on line 1541

Error messages appear on the home page, /blog and /editor when setting a password.

I am seeing Warning messages on the three pages you indicate, but I am not seeing the Fatal Error message you mention anywhere.

The Warnings are nothing to worry about. Your server is likely configured to Show PHP Warnings & Errors. You need only to turn that off in your host’s settings. You’ll need to consult your host’s documentation on how to do this.

What were the specific steps you took when moving your blog to this new domain?

Going back to the Fatal Error you’re reporting – You’re going to need to show me specifically where this Fatal Error is being shown. You should also check to make sure you’ve provided the correct site URLs in the both the General and Publishing settings.

Additionally when you do show me where the fatal error is, I will also need provide the following:

• What version of PHP are you using?
  • A ZIP file containing your project file.
  • A copy of your blog page’s index.php file

Got the message when I clicked Master Style in RapidWeaver, but noe its gone.

Alright, then all that is left is to turn off the display of PHP Warnings and Errors in your server settings.

1 Like

All good to go now? Did that sort you out?