Finally - my wife's site is online. Thoughts welcome :)

https://www.praxis-im-garten.de

My wife’s site is finally done. She’s a homeopathic practitioner and the site - I hope - reflects enough information about homoeopathy and the way she treats patients. Some stuff still missing, but that can be added later, like a slideshow with pictures from the inside and outside etc… and maybe some kind of blog at a later point. Right now I’m just glad, it’s done and online in time.

7 Likes

Sehr schön geworden.
Einzig die klein geschriebenen Menüpunkte erscheinen mir unstimmig (da ansonsten alles “richtig” geschrieben wird)

Update. The site matures. Or maybe it’s my ability to work with RW :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

https://www.praxis-im-garten.de

Now with Alloy. Only 3 posts online as of today, but sure will be more when the site develops and matures further.

Thoughts welcome.

2 Likes

Looking great! And the blog is coming along really nicely too! Well done!

We’re all learning something new every day!

Thanks to you Adam. Foundry and Alloy are powerful and easy to work with :grin:

1 Like

Very nicely done! Congrats.

1 Like

Sehr schön - warum der Cookie-Hinweis? Du setzt auf der Karte doch gar keine ein?

Sicher das Maps2 (nutzt ja google Maps mit meinem API Schlüssel) keinen setzt? Ich glaub ich hab den Hinweis in Rapidweaver aktiviert, um auf der sicheren Seite zu sein. Ganz ehrlich, ich habe keine Ahnung ob und wofür die Seite irgendwelche Cookies setzt.

Thanks @mitchellm :blush: Much appreciated.

Site got an update (design and structure). Now more content can come :wink:

I really like the way you’ve designed the website of your wife. There is also a lot of meaningful content about homeopathy (I am also a homeopath and practice since for more than 25y). When I was reading about vaccination I really had to smile. Very clever the way you’re brining awareness to this delicate topic. I also love her philosophical input. Overall, a really beautiful and refreshing RW foundry & alloy project! Cheers, Jürgen

Thanks a lot Jürgen :sunglasses: Happy to hear that.

I helped a lot with the writing. Especially the Science (still not done, there’s so much more to say about nano particles) and Vaccination part is mostly my text. My wife was kinda scared to put anything about the vaccination issue on the site at all. So it had to be a simple way to make people aware and maybe curious instead of scaring them away. Well I guess you know how critics are shut down and how the skepticism movement reacts to everything that is not „real“ medicine :wink: But that’s not a topic that should be discussed here.