Form Pro does not work

Hello,
I bought Potion Pack last Thursday, it is up to date. Form Pro does not work. I cannot create new fields. The icon + is not operational. I cannot remove fields that are useless either.
Here is an image.
What’s the problem ?
Thank you for helping me.
Best regards,
iVincent

formpro.jpeg

Hi there @iVincent! Welcome aboard!

After installing Potion Pack did you try restarting RapidWeaver? If not give this a shot. You might need to place a new version of Form Pro on the page.

Also – What version of Potion Pack are you using currently? Have you checked for updates to make sure you’re all up to date?

Thank you,

Yes, I restarted RapidWeaver.
MacOS 10.16.6
RapidWeaver 8.0.3
Stacks 3.6.4
Foundry 1.3.3.6
Potion Pack 1.3.2

In addition, the display of Foundry stacks is not normal. Some icons are missing and not active.
If I have to uninstall Foundry and Potion Pack, how should I do?
thank you,
iVincent

foundry.jpeg

And you have removed the Form Pro stack from the page and placed a new one on it and you still have the problem? If you’ve done that, then please send me a ZIP file containing your project file and I will have a look.

As for the icons, please see this thread: Missing icons in stacks library

Thank-you for your prompt response,
“Show hidden stacks” was activated …

My project is very heavy. I created a new one with just one page with Form Pro to send you. The problem is the same …

The upload was banned. As a new user, I do not have the right to upload a file

You’ll need to use Dropbox or a similar service to sent it to me as a link. You can post that Dropbox (or other service) link here or send it to me as a direct message.

Thank you,

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/2d6aaacbc3c8e3c15576f0f3ace02bf820181021150953/001e09

Strange. If I open your project file I can immediately add or delete elements in Form Pro, as well as rearrange them, as you can see in this video: ScreenFlow.mp4 • Droplr

I suspect it is something other than Form Pro that is causing you trouble. If you start a new project file and add a brand-new page to it and setup Form Pro do you have the same problem?

Strange indeed!
I uninstalled Foundry and Potion Potion Pack, and everything reinstalled and updated. Now it works.
A very big thank you for your support.