Form pro error message

I can’t say positively what it is that the Core CMS stack seems to be doing, but I think I found a way for it to not cause problems for Form Pro. I’ll code up the fix and do some testing to ensure it all works as it should. If so I will send out an update when I am done.

2 Likes

@papart – Just a quick thing you could do as a test for me that would be helpful – if you add a normal Form stack from Foundry to the page, instead of Form Pro, do you get this error? Just trying to make sure I see the same things you’re seeing.

Sure, I will test that and come back to you asap.

I switched to the regular form stack in the RW project file I have send you earlier and publishes it to the server.
The export can be seen here online:
https://www.harromaass.com/test/

and the 2nd instance of the form stack here of course:
https://www.harromaass.com/test/kontakt/

Strange. I see no other stacks causing this problem, aside from the CMS Core. I’ll continue to look into it.

I added „contact form" by doobox to the partial on top of your form stack. there is no such message in this one.
please reload the above mentioned pages if you want to have a look.

For the time being it would be ok for me to switch to the doobox stack – do you have any idea if and when you might be able to deliver an update for your form stack(s)?
today? tomorrow? this week? next month? would be helpful for me to know what ou are guessing, in order to decide what I should do regarding the form on this site…

If that form works for you, then use that one for now. There’s nothing in Foundry to limit the stacks you can use.

As for guessing when it will be ready – I won’t give an estimate like that. That is unfortunately not how bug troubleshooting goes. You work on the problem until you have a solid solution and then you fix it, taking whatever time is needed to fix the problem. Once that is done I will release a fix.

1 Like

Allright - this form stack is really basic, but it will work for now.
I wish you good luck for the troubleshooting.
Thanks a lot for your help so far!
cheers
Mike

Just a quick update – I made some progress on this today. Not ready for prime time yet, but it is progressing.

3 Likes

I just pushed out an update for Potion Pack (v1.2.8) which should fix the Form Pro problem that @papart was running into. I will be issuing a fix for the main Foundry Form stack as well, but it is a bit more complex a fix, so I want to do them at different times.

3 Likes

Just following up with you @papart – did that update fix the problem for you using Form Pro?

1 Like

Unfortunately too busy right now, but will give it a try during the weekend and let you know how it worked

Hi Adam, the error is gone using your updated form pro stack! :+1::+1::+1:

And the form is working, as far as sending emails OK for you as well?