Form stack not updating

Hi. I am trying to update the form fields in my foundry page but the form wont update. I added a new selection section and after publishing it shows the old one. I have cleared the cache on my web browsers but even in the RW preview it is not updating I am adding a pic of the RW edit screen and the live site so you can see the differences.

Any thoughts on why this is happening? Thanks.

~JP

Any chance you changed the file name for the page?

If that’s not it, we’ll need a page to look at as well as your project file. Otherwise we’re just troubleshooting blindfolded.

I havent made any changes to the site other than adding a blog post today through Alloy. What do you need from me, the project file?

See the post above yours. :wink:

Where do you want me to send the project file?

The project file size is 177.6MB

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Here is the link: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

You’ve got two forms on the page, and one is hidden in a “Desktop View” Visibility tool.

You probably want only one form on the page, IMHO.

OK, I see what happened, I hid the desktop view and forgot about it so the form was updating on the mobile view but I was looking at it on the big screen so was seeing the unchanged version for desktop. Great catch. Thank You Adam!

~JP

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.