Foundry 3 Nav bar linking

I am having an issue where the navigation bar stack will not save the link to a page using the dropdown option. When I create a link to a page it works fine until I add more links to other pages. When I look in the page inspector the page link is gone with only the # remaining and the link no longer exists.
Has anyone else had this problem? or am I doing something wrong or misunderstanding the linking?

It is going to be hard to advise without knowing the steps you’re taking to add a link. Can you create a screen recording of you adding the links and show the problem in the video so we can better understand your problem? If you’re unfamiliar with creating a screen recording you can learn about how to do it here (How to record the screen on your Mac - Apple Support). It is pretty easy.

Create a ZIP file containing the resultant video file. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.