Foundry 3 Navigation Bar Highlight problem

Have set links to pages using Foundry 3 Navigation Bar but no matter what I do regardless the Home page is always highlighted, even when on different pages. I have copied Navigation Bar across from one of the Foundry themes and it works until I change the link names and add links and then again I have the same problem.

I have also tried creating a new site, page by page and adding everything as new, not copy and past and still have the same problem. It is very frustrating and shouldn’t be this difficult.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

@DriftReaper Hi, can you post a photo of the stacks and its settings ?

Please provide us a copy of your project file, along with a link to the live site if available.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Did you solve your problem? If so please add the solution to the thread so others can be helped by it in the future if they too run into this issue.

Found the solution on ! PLEASE ! READ ME: Things to check BEFORE posting for help
Key was not to rename the pages as section 3 of this information. Kept pages as index placing them in named folders enabled the Nav bar to work perfectly. I posted the site to my testing server and all worked flawlessly.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.