Foundry 3 Navigation Bar Highlighting Item

Hello,

I am using the navigation bar stack in Foundry 3 on a simple webpage that I am creating. I have not published it yet as I’m not ready to publish the website. I need to make multiple pages that are almost the same, so I am duplicating the page, and then making small adjustments that I need to those pages. On the duplicate pages, the navigation bar keeps highlighting one of the menu items, and not one for the page I am creating. The original page and the duplicate pages are not made to show in the navigation bar. No matter what I’ve tried, I can’t seem to stop the navigation bar from highlighting an item in the menu bar which shouldn’t be highlighted. I even tried creating a new navigation bar menu on the new pages but it’s still doing the same thing. Is there any way to stop that from happening? Thank you!

Provide us a copy of your project file for troubleshooting please.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

When you send it along please provide any other details you might have that you feel relevant to the problem.

Thank you for your response! I deleted some of the duplicate pages that I created, and now the navigation bar seems to be working normally. I don’t understand what was happening, but I’m just glad that it is fixed! Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.