Foundry Sections for Mobile

Hi Adam,

I have a question: Have can I define Sections within the Section stack only for Mobile? I tried to make 2 Section within the page hide one for mobile, the other for tablet and desktop, but I looks like it doesn’t work correctly.

Thanks in advance for a answer.

BR,
Patrick

Good morning @Fish_77 – Hiding sections based on breakpoint is not possible with Sections because of the way it works under the hood. Sorry.

Hi Adam,

is it in general possible to hide the complete section stack instant of the single sections, which are within the section stack and than use one section stack for mobile and the other for desktop/tablet?

BR,
Patrick

Not sure I follow. Might need more coffee. That said – you can’t hide and show Section child stacks based on breakpoint. And I would not advices attempting to hide / show an entire Section stack based off breakpoint.

You’d be better of building a one-page site using Mega Menu’s anchor based navigation. You’ll have more control and you can hide and show content based off breakpoint. People like Sections because it seems flashy, but honestly it is limited in its usefulness unless you have very specific needs and very limited content.

Hi Adam, thanks anyway for your really fast support - I loose it now with a .htaccess redirect to a separate mobile site.

BR,
Patrick