Foundry Site with Total CMS

Independent Yoga Network

Just finished this site for a large yoga organisation. It uses Total CMS for Search directories containing 700+ teachers, schools, & courses. Total CMS gives the client the ability to import this data at scale from CSV docs. The site also uses the excellent FormsPlus stacks from Chillidog Software for the online registration system.

7 Likes

What a lovely looking site. Fast too, at least for me.

The only thing I’d suggest is to change what looks like the standard grey background behind the icons on the main contact form to something like the background used on the buttons on the FormsPlus forms.

But that must have been a lot of work. Well played.

2 Likes

Hi Rob, thanks for the encouraging feedback. It has been a lot of work on that site.
I like your idea of changing the icons background on the contact form to match the Registration form - The contact from is a foundry Form Pro stack and maybe I’m missing something but I can’t see a way to customise that part of the Form. I’m sure its doable - i’ll take another look later on.
Thanks again. James

Hmm, you’re right. I just assumed it would be an option. I’m sure it can be done with a bit of custom CSS but maybe one to suggest to Adam for a future update?

1 Like

yep. I think its definitely worth a feature request. Cheers J

James249,
your IYN site looks very nice. Congratulations. I have a question concerning the topic of this discussion (Foundry site with TCMS). I was in a similar situation. I love FOUNDRY and I love FOUNDATION6 too. Both made by great people. I had a site initially made with Foundry (https://www.aiace-italia.eu) and then I also choose to implement TCMS. But as a consequence I switched to Foundation because there you have swatches that tremendously improve the site management. Foundry is easier and honestly expect improvements on the CMS aspects…

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I know what you mean. I was going to change half way through from Foundry to Foundation because of the extra swatches and compatability with Foundation - but I’m much happier working with Foundry and I can work much more quickly in Foundry. I was able to fine-tune the styling with TCMS with a little bit of custom CSS at the end.
On the whole, I was well impressed at how well Foundry and TCMS work together and there wasn’t much I couldn’t do by using Foundry with it.
Best wishes J