Foundry v2.2.0 is here!

Excellent. I like the new Equalize stack.

Just FYI, it looks like the stack’s description is a mistaken copy/paste that got overlooked.

1 Like

Thank you for this missing link… 10 times I looked for this feature… :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Hi Adam,

I have tried several times but the update isn’t there. I am on 2.1.

Best wishes,

Ros

Let us know what steps you took to install the update.

The update isn’t showing at all. No updates it says!

Even after clicking the “Check Now” button?

Yes, I tried this several times.

Very strange. I just did a check in Stacks using the “Check Now” button, while using v2.1, and the update came up here:

Have you tried restarting RapidWeaver as well and performing the check again?

Yes I did several times, but I will try reloading the mac

That worked ie reloading the Mac. All the updates are showing. Sorry to have wasted your time Adam.
Best wishes,
Ros

Glad you got it sorted out.

This is REALLY slick Adam. Thanks!!

Blessings,
—Mark

1 Like

Equalize is brilliant. Something I’ve been wanting for ages. Had to rely on clumsy workarounds. Adam has nailed it with characteristic style.

1 Like

Hi, until this posting I didn’t realise that this stack was part of Foundry v2. When I perform a search, for some reason the Equalize stack doesn’t show up ( see attached screenshot) Any help and/or advice would be appreciated . Kind Regards | Justin

Hey there @DinkyPixel

You’ve likely made a custom folder for your Foundry stacks in the library. Custom folders don’t auto update with new stacks. Go to your main Stacks library and do a search for “Foundry” there and you should see it.

This is the main Stacks Library here:

A search in the library itself and not a custom folder should return this:

1 Like

That works. Thanks @elixirgraphics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a problem. A lot of people make custom folders, but unfortunately they don’t update. I tend to just do the search in the main library when I’m working. You can now add the Equalize stack to your custom folder though if that is how you like to work.

I’ve had to create these custom folders dedicated to Foundry @elixirgraphics because I have far too many ‘legacy’ stacks on my computer which I 'm not entirely sure how to delete ?? Lots of Joe Workman stacks for example which I no longer need. If there is a easy/simple way to retire these none Foundry stacks then I’m ‘all ears’ :slight_smile:

You can delete any stack in your library. Right click on a stack and choose Uninstall. Or you can right click and then you can also choose “Show In Finder” which will take you to your Stacks library folder. Delete any stacks you don’t want.

@Rob Just released Carpenter today finally!

1 Like