Grid of products

I needed to make two changes to your content to get Equalize to work.

First, I needed to move the Card Image stacks with the icons out of the Equalize Item stack.

Second, I needed to remove the formatting you applied directly to the text. On all of the prices, you applied the centering by double-clicking the text and using the text formatting toolbar to center the text. On some of the other text, you applied a color to the text. I went back into the text items, highlighted the text and chose “Clear Formatting” from the Format menu. I then used the Card Paragraph’s setting to center the text.

I don’t know why the card image or inline formatting prevented Equalize from setting the height correctly. Maybe Adam @elixirgraphics will know when he has a chance to look at your page.

Try to get out of the habit of setting text formatting (color, size, alignment, etc.) using the text formatting toolbar. Most of the stacks have setting to do those things and it’s better and easier to just set it in the stack’s settings.

1 Like

The Card stack is built in a weird way due to the way the older Card structure worked. This includes the Card Image. For most things Card Image should work ok, in this case it seems to be a problem. My suggestion – use a normal Foundry Image stack instead. Should work just fine. I’m not at the computer again until mid-day Monday, so I can’t look at your specific project file until then. But I suspect a normal Foundry Image stack will be A-OK.

I think I will need to try another option than the card stack as some of the heading are starting to wrap on smaller devices and pushing the cards out of alignment using the equalise stack.

I guess if I can wrap the whole section in an equalise stack it will handle the headings too. Thanks for taking the time to help though I really appreciate it.