Header Plus Problems

Header Plus always appears as H1 regardless of which Header options I select in the info window.
I don’t have the problem with the regular Header stack.
Thanks

Hmmm, odd seems to be working fine here:

You’ll have to provide a project file for me to be able to troubleshoot it further.

Looks like I’ll have to send it directly to you Adam. Won’t upload into this forum.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Got your project via email. You’re using Foundry in a theme that is not the Foundry theme (see below). That is unfortunately not how Foundry works. Foundry tools must be used within the Foundry theme that comes with your purchase of Foundry.

The Header Plus tool is using an <h3> tag, as seen here:

But since you’re incorrectly using it in a theme other than the Foundry theme it is being styled by the theme, which is overriding the Header Plus tool. Additionally you have the Display feature turned on in Header Plus which pumps up the font size (see documentation for the tool).

CleanShot 2023-01-23 at 23.08.52@2x

Wow, thanks Adam.
Probably explains some other problems I’ve been having.
I’ve been using Foundry for years now, and just now noticed that Foundry hasn’t been set as the Master style. When I started using Foundry I must have changed the pages one by one to Foundry, but then forgot to do it with new pages.
A bit ashamed that that was the problem.

1 Like

Well that helps me out a lot too. I spent an hour wrestling with this stack until I just gave up and went with something else. I’ll visit this stack again.