Hide image with Reveal after a delay

hello everyone, I need to place in CSS Classes of REVEAL in Foundry, some code to hide the animation, after 5 seconds could you help me? Thank you…

Sorry for my English

Thanks

Are you saying you wish to have a page element hide after 5 seconds? Do you have a project file we can look at? If so please share it and point out the specific element you’re trying to hide please.

Provide us a copy of your project file please, along with a link to the live site.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Thank you for responding quickly to my query. I send you an image of what I want to do in this Stack (Reveal - Foundry)https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqbh54unyfx4l5m/AYuda-Help.zip?dl=0

Adding a class name to Reveal is not going to magically make your image disappear after 5 seconds unfortunately. If you want to go that route you’d need to write your own custom CSS first and connect it to a class name. Custom code isn’t something I provide support for. That said, you could also use Reveal Pro to accomplish what you’re wanting to do, like so:

Layout:

Inner Reveal Pro settings:

Outer Reveal Pro settings:

Example Video of this in action: CleanShot 2022-09-08 at 20.mp4 - Droplr

Thanks !!! Gracias por tu ayuda !!!

1 Like