Hide image with Reveal after a delay

hello everyone, I need to place in CSS Classes of REVEAL in Foundry, some code to hide the animation, after 5 seconds could you help me? Thank you…

Sorry for my English

Thanks

Are you saying you wish to have a page element hide after 5 seconds? Do you have a project file we can look at? If so please share it and point out the specific element you’re trying to hide please.

Provide us a copy of your project file please, along with a link to the live site.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Thank you for responding quickly to my query. I send you an image of what I want to do in this Stack (Reveal - Foundry)https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqbh54unyfx4l5m/AYuda-Help.zip?dl=0

Adding a class name to Reveal is not going to magically make your image disappear after 5 seconds unfortunately. If you want to go that route you’d need to write your own custom CSS first and connect it to a class name. Custom code isn’t something I provide support for. That said, you could also use Reveal Pro to accomplish what you’re wanting to do, like so:

Layout:

Inner Reveal Pro settings:

Outer Reveal Pro settings:

Example Video of this in action: CleanShot 2022-09-08 at 20.mp4 - Droplr

Thanks !!! Gracias por tu ayuda !!!

1 Like

@elixirgraphics
Hi.
Any conflicts between reveal Pro and Foundry 3?
Regards

You cannot use Foundry 2 tools with Foundry 3. This includes the addon packs such as Thunder and Potion. This is talked about in the FAQ on the Foundry site as well as the one pinned here in the forum.

Foundry 3 comes with a tool though that replaces both Reveal and Reveal Pro called Alchemy. Have a look at it.

Hi, Thanks.
I will check it out. My bad. I thought Reveal pro was not from Eixirgraphics.
Regards