How did I do this: rounded corners Scroll to Top

Hi all! I’m working on a new personal site. I had previously designed this site with Foundry: www.wolfelawyers.com and as you can see from that site, the “Scroll to Top” icon has rounded corners. I am trying to duplicate that on a new site and cannot for the life of me figure out how I did this the first time around. I have looked at the Scroll to Top stack and the rounded corners option does not work (and are set to 0 on the previous project, in any event). The Scroll to Top stack in the previous project is in a Container stack, but rounded corners are also set to zero in that stack as well – yet somehow I managed to make the corners rounded – any idea how I did that? Thanks!

Hi!
Scroll to Top icon has rounded corners by default if I am not much mistaken, as it is on your page. So, if you wish to achieve that effect just slap it on your page :slight_smile:

StT_buttonstyle_img

Hmmm…I’m not getting rounded corners on my current project for some reason.

If you’d like to send me a ZIP file containing your project file @fstyles I can look at it when I am in the office next… This might not be until Tuesday as it is the weekend currently and there’s a holiday on Monday. Also if you post a live URL for others to take a peek at here in the thread other users might be able to take look before then even to help out.

Thanks Adam. The web site’s not live yet since I’m still working on the project. Where can I email the zip file to you?

You can set rounded corners in the Foundry stack - it works as a default then…

1 Like

My email address is adam at elixirgraphics dot com.

As @Fuellemann pointed out, the main Foundry Control Center has a setting for Rounded Elements, which it looks like you’ve disabled:

Re-enable that and you should be good to go.

Thanks everyone. This solved it. It was turned off in the Foundry control stack for some reason. My bad!

1 Like