How do I change a Link Hovered colour

Hi, the Navigation links on my Menu Bar are just right, the colours are changed easily in the Nav Bar stack itself.

However, i have a LINKED LIST for my footer, but the Linked List stack doesnt have any settings in it to change the colours of the Links, for example when the Links are hovered over, the only thing that happens is the link goes a few shades darker,
I have changed the Hover Decoration to UNDERLINE in the Control Center stack but that doesnt do anything.
in fact in my screenshot, it looks as if the Links should be blue, when they are obviously red !!!
I am missing something somewhere, but what ?

Tim

Hi there @timmy_toad!

Foundry automatically sets the color of the hovered links to a slightly darker shade of your link color. This saves on extra code throughout all of Foundry and makes things easier to set and maintain for both the user and myself.

in fact in my screenshot, it looks as if the Links should be blue, when they are obviously red !!!

That’s a lot of exclamation marks there! :wink:

In all seriousness though, if you’re seeing a problem, send me your project file, point me to the page with the problem, and I’ll take a look at it to see if it is an anomaly, a bug or something to do with the project itself.

@elixirgraphics Hi Adam, that is a very fair comment “easier to set and maintain for both the user and myself” what is good for you, is good for me as well :slight_smile: Thanks

Tim

Send me that project file though so I can look at it Monday.

Got your project file. When I load it up this is what I see with your links at the bottom of the page. This is the case with both of the pages in your project file:

I’m not seeing the red links that you are seeing. Have you changed something in the project file since you took the above screenshot?

If I turn on the Custom Link Color setting in the Linked List stack though I do notice that the color is set to red, which you may have previously set and have since disabled that option?