I cannot change the font size - "Typeface"

I am using the Foundary theme ad I have these three column blocks but I don’t seem to have any way to control the font used nor it’s size. Under “Fonts” there is a drop box where you apprear to be able to select a predetermined style. These have all been sequentially names "Typeface 1,2,3 ect ect. I don’t know how nor where to properly name and edit them.

Hi
Have you selected the fonts to be used via the typeface stack?

1 Like

If you haven’t read the documentation/watched the video(s) already, I strongly suggest you do here. @elixirgraphics has put a lot of effort into them.

They will make it much clearer.

You’ll also want to look at the Control Centre stack here.

1 Like

The typeface changes only the font, not the size. The size is either a separate option, or not a default option.

To use a typeface in the setting option as pictured you first need to add the typeface stack, and then add a typeface, then assign it to one of the typeface numbers… 1, 2, 3, etc.

Just looking at the label stack now, there isn’t a size option, so you can’t change it without using custom css, which isn’t recommended if you are not 100% sure of what you are doing.

If you can explain what the end result is you are trying to achieve, we can suggest alternatives way to do it.