Image Stack with text box

Hey All,

I am rebuilding one of my main sites with Foundry and I need lightbox that will also reveal text content when the image is clicked. I am currently using Doobox’s Image Plus, and I would expect that would work, but have learned through experience that sometimes stacks from different authors can get cranky with each other. Hence I try and keep to one resource.

Does Foundry have a stack that will replicate this that somehow I am can’t find. Undoubtable it is right in front of me!

Thanks.
Blessings,
—Mark

Hi @garageshop – You could use the Modal stack, which takes various types of content, or just use the Doobox stack. There is no reason it should not work. That is one of Foundry’s string points – it works with a wide variety of other 3rd-party developer’s stacks. While I can’t promise that all stacks will work in Foundry, I’m guessing the Doobox stack you’re referring to should work fine. And if you already own that stack, no reason not to try it it you like it.

1 Like

Hi @garageshop

I’m using Image Plus within an Accordion stack to do the same thing you want for a Mission Organization in Cambodia to support a high school program for underprivileged girls. When you click on a photo you get a brief description of the student. It’s currently in a “testing’ section of the site but will be moved to the live site when I receive the final input and approval from the Missionaries.

It seems to work fine and I’ve never had any problems using this or any other Doobox stacks with Foundry.

Ron

2 Likes

Thanks Guys, I appreciate the advice.

The deeper I look into Foundry the more impressed I am with its capabilities!

Thanks.
Blessings,
—Mark