I've encountered two issues with the Popover stack

Hi - I have 2 problems with Popover:

1. There are no options to style or position the heading or body text that appear in the popup window. The heading is mispositioned with no padding to the edge of the box
    and there no options for font, font size of font weight.
  2. The font options provided in the Button stack are not offered in Popover - again pretty essential for me for this to be usable.

Hi again @nicksmith

I’ve put this post in its own thread as you replied to another 4 year old post. If a post is that old, please create a new one as a lot changes over four years. :slight_smile:

This sounds like you may have something on your page causing this problem outside of the Popover stack itself, as the Popover title should look like this when displayed, which shows the alignment looking spot on:

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 7.15.09 AM

It could be the font you’re using for your Base Font that is not well constructed or something else. You might try testing this out by setting the Base Font to something innocuous like Helvetica and then check it out.

If you’d like to share your project file with us someone can take a look at it and try and help out. Create a ZIP file containing your project file, when use a service like WeTransfer to create a download link and share that with us here.

Not all stacks have individual font controls. Stacks like Popover, which do not, pull their font choice from the Foundry Control Center’s Base Font setting.