Mason & Carpenter

I’m new to Foundry however I’m having an issue with the Mason and Capenter. I’m using RW 8 Classic and stacks 4. I have Foundry2 and potion and thunder packs in my library. When I installed the Mason & Carpenter I can see the banners, CTA and footers however they are all blank. I’ve checked the make sure everything is updated and installed and reinstalled but same thing is happening. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Please share a screenshot of what you’re seeing.

Here is the screen shot of what I see.

I do not know why you are not seeing the generic Stacks’ icon for the templates, but what happens when you drag and drop one of the Banner or CTA templates into a page? Does the template get added to the page and can you see its content?

So when I drop the banner, CTA or footer stacks into the project they are all just blank. All the other Foundry 2 stacks work perfect just these don’t. I also made sure there weren’t any updates either. Don’t know if this makes any difference but my OS is Mojave 10.14.6.

What version number is your stacks plug-in. Please be as specific as possible.

This is my fault as I bought Stacks 4 however never installed it. The version that was installed was 3.6.9 which was having the issue. Thanks for the great support and everything is working perfect now.

Glad to hear you got it sorted. Yes, Templates, like Mason & Carpenter, were introduced in Stacks v4.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.