Mega Menu compatibility issues with Internet Explorer

This is not a bug. Now when the navigation starts at the top of the page it is immediately stuck into place to appease Internet Explorer. The screenshot you show is correct, even if it isn’t what you were hoping for. The navigation bar is locked into place right away, which means any content further down the page makes up for the navigation bar that has been pulled out of place to be stickied to the top of the page.

The Margins stack allows you to set a margin and / or padding at each of the breakpoints if you need to do so.

This would mean re-introducing a “bug” for Internet Explorer. It would also mean that users who have adapted to this latest Mega Menu update would then have to rework their pages yet again. I will think on it and see if there’s a way around it as-is. I don’t feel very comfortable undoing this latest update (though I didn’t like the update all that much either). This is a rough position to be put into.

@andrewmercer – I may have an alternative solution to the problem. I’d like to send you a beta to try out. Send me a Direct Message here on the forum with an email address I can send it to you at please.