Mega Menu Icon/Badge to move to next section

Hello,

I am unable to get the built-in function in mega menu to show a functional icon that allows scrolling down to the next page. Ideally, I would like this icon to be located near the bottom right corner of the page, and for the life of me I can not even get it to display it there (I get it near the top, where the menu is). And when it is there, I can not get it to do anything.

Basically, the functionally from Sections would work well but Sections is too limited for my use case.

Any hints?

TIA.

Not sure I’m understanding from your description what you’re looking to do. Sounds though like you’re wanting to do anchor navigation, which Mega Menu supports. Check the documentation page for Mega Menu as it has an instructional tutorial video on that topic: Mega Menu Documentation

I am looking to get a small downward pointing arrow in Mega Menu so that users are able to move on to the next section without going back to the menu. I would like this arrow to be sticky and always be located in the lower right corner in mobile, tablet and desktop.

I am using the ‘Anchor’ from Mega Menu to define the 3 different anchors (say, top, middle and bottom). It all works well from the menu, but when checking the ‘Include Icon’ in the stack configuration page, but I can never get it to show where I want.

I have also tried using the ‘Scroll To’ (+ Destinations) stack, which works well, but I can not get the arrow to be located in the lower right corner.

It works fine in Sections, but I am not able to get the same functionality in Mega Menu.

You can’t do that with Mega Menu. The Scroll To stack will not do that either, as you need different targets for each area you want to scroll to. A fixed position button would only link to one section, not multiple different sections. The Sections stack does this by having a different button at the bottom of each section of content.

I ended up getting it to work with Anchor (using 3 different ones). But the arrow location is not fixed on the the screen. It is attached to the end of the content, not a fixed location on the window.