Menu bar question

Hi everyone! I really like the way elixirgraphics.com starts with a graphic and the menu bar scrolls up to the top and then sticks… I know its done in Foundry, which is what im using.

I am running a test server using NAV BAR PRO in foundry and it kind of works but seems to glitch a lot. is there a way to achieve this reliably.

my test site: twiliger.com also when scrolling up the nav bar is overlaid on the upper background, but on mine I cant seem to get it to lay on the upper graphic… see attached graphic… IF anyone can help, I’d really appreciate it!

It is likely you’ve not placed the Nav Bar Pro stack in the correct place. If you’re using the Pair with Parent Banner feature be sure you’ve made the Nav Bar Pro stack a child of a Banner stack. Be sure to watch the tutorial video on the documentation page: Navigation Bar Pro Documentation

If after that you can’t sort it out, provide us with a ZIP file containing your project file. Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Thank you for your quick response! I will review the videos first, I did not know you have those… You guys are great!